Notes and Quotes...
Jesus said, ”If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, to be with you forever. This is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, because he abides with you, and he will be in you.
”I will not leave you orphaned; I am coming to you. In a little while the world will no longer see me, but you will see me; because I live, you also will live. On that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. They who have my commandments and keep them are those who love me; and those who love me will be loved by my Father, and I will love them and reveal myself to them.”
20170514 - Bulletin for 5th Sunday in Easter
- Rummage Sale: On Saturday, June 3 from 8am to Noon in the Parish House, we will hold our annual Spring Rummage and Bake Sale. Please look through your closet to find good, clean clothes that you don't wear so that you can contribute them to the Rummage Sale. The same for your kitchen and garage, look for items that are just taking up space. We are looking forward to selling your great baked goods, too. We will set up for the sale on the Wednesday and Friday before the sale, times to be disseminated later. Please help us to spread the word on your favorite social media.
- 4th of July: Our annual July Fourth Hot Dog Dinner will be held on Sunday, July 2nd.
- New Roof for the Parish Hall: The Vestry is in the process of accepting bids for the replacement of the roof on the Parish Hall. If you drive by the church and see workers crawling around, they are only inspecting the roof as part of their bid preparation process.
- Saturday, May 20: Guided Meditation in the church led by Dennie Boettcher at 10:00
- Tuesday, May 23: Redeemer Book Club meets at the home of Dennie Boettcher at 5:30
- Sunday, May 28: ECW meets in the parish hall following the 10:30 service
- Sunday, May 28: Vestry meets in the Rector’s office following the 10:30 service
Altar Flowers: If you would like to place flowers on the altar as a memorial or in thanksgiving, please place your donation in one of the colored envelopes found in the narthex, write your name and the person/cause to be honored in the blanks, and place it in the offering plate.
Prayers: If you are in need of special prayers such as RIP for family members or friends, healing, or any special situations, please call Diane Jackson at 768-0044 to add your prayers to our prayer chain. If you would like to become a member of the prayer chain, talk to Diane Jackson.
This Week's Worship Schedule:
|Sunday|| 8:15 AM